Here are the most clicked items in February’s newsletter. Want to access 100% of the content? Subscribe here.
3/7 – Women in Legal Speed Mentoring
In honor of International Women’s Day, NextPlay.ai and Ironclad are hosting the first-ever Women in Legal Speed Mentoring event at Ironclad HQ on Thursday, March 7th. Participants will have the opportunity to meet women in legal and learn about their unique career paths, successes, and challenges. Breakout groups will spend 15-20 min with each mentor in a Q&A format.
3/14 – To Kill a Patent Troll
Protecting against patent trolls are increasingly a priority for tech companies. Join Kenneth Carter, General Counsel at Bitmovin, Daniel Nazer, Sr. Staff Attorney at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and Alex Krivit, Legal at Cloudflare, in exploring how companies can win the battle against patent trolls. RSVP here.
- Crystal Sumner, Head of Legal and Compliance at Blend, will be speaking on an upcoming Girl Geek X panel for women in fintech. Check it out.
- Ironclad CEO, Jason Boehmig, and Jess Lee, partner at Sequoia Capital, recently spoke at Saastr on the importance of community at Ironclad.
- Applications are now open for the second edition of the Netflix Production Legal Lab. Learn more about it here.
2/12 – Community Dinner x Venice
In addition to delighting legal teams, Ironclad is building a community where awesome people in legal can connect face-to-face. Every month we host Community Dinners across the US and on February 12th, we brought together thirty in-house counsel for an intimate networking dinner at Scopa Italian Roots in Venice, CA. Lawyers from companies like Bird, Tongal, Keshet Studio, Oath, Wag Labs, and more were in attendance. Thanks to all who joined us!
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to email@example.com and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Friends of Ironclad are hiring for the following roles:
- Autodesk is hiring for a Legal Operations Associate, Project Manager.
- Away is looking for a Senior Counsel, IP and Brand Protection as the lead advisor for Away’s marketing, creative and operations departments. *NEW*
- Reddit is looking for a Commercial Counsel (Ads) to work primarily with the Sales teams to negotiate a variety of agreements related to Ad Sales and related products. *NEW*
- Scratch is hiring a Legal Operations Specialist and Product Counsel (Mortgage). *NEW*
- And more!
Want more? Access our monthly newsletters by subscribing here.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
More stories from our team.