Check out the most clicked links in Ironclad’s June Community Newsletter Legal Matters. Want to access 100% of the content? Subscribe here.
Community Member Spotlight: Sheena Loren Ferrari, Head of Legal Ops, Snap
We are change agents and change is hard for everyone. – Sheena Loren Ferrari
Recently named Head of Legal Ops at Snap, the social media app, Sheena brings years of experience to the role from Gilead, SurveyMonkey, Fitbit and Blue Shield Blue Cross of California.
Learn how she has overcome the challenges many legal ops leaders face when advocating for new efficiencies, tools and processes.
Do Gooders and Dealmakers
Do-gooders: eBay Head of IP Product and Commercial Counseling Patricia Svilik, Turo GC Michelle Fang and dozens more are volunteering with the Diversity in Law Technology Collaborative to help diverse 1L students gain the work experience, mentoring, and broad network to succeed in their future legal careers. Their work was recently covered in Westlaw News.
Dealmakers: Congratulations to BetterCloud GC Manuel Martinez-Herrera, who just raised a $75M Series F round, and Vlocity GC Tom O’Brien for closing Salesforce’s acquisition of the company for $1.33B.
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to email@example.com and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Friends of Ironclad are hiring for the following roles:
- Hims|hers, a telehealth platform, is hiring a Privacy Counsel to take point on privacy compliance, with the opportunity to take ownership of material projects in a high-growth, collaborative company.
- Momentive, a manufacturer of specialty materials, is seeking a Corporate Counsel – Global Trade Compliance based in Strongville, OH.
- OwnBackUp, a software company focused on cloud to cloud data backup and recovery, is looking for its No.2 role in Legal, a Senior Corporate Counsel with expertise in privacy, based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Peloton, an exercise and media company, is hiring for an Associate Counsel – Marketing and Media to advise internal clients and assist in managing outside counsel on marketing, advertising compliance and commercial transactions, as well as contracts and projects related to brand, advertising, and intellectual property development and protection.
- Procore, a construction project management software company, is seeking a Contracts Manager based in Carpinteria, CA, to draft, review, revise and negotiate a wide variety of inbound and outbound commercial and technology contracts. Bonus points for experience using Ironclad.
- Wish, an online e-commerce platform in San Francisco, CA is hiring a Commercial Senior Counsel to support business teams on a variety of commercial transactions and negotiations.
Want more? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
More stories from our team.