Check out the most clicked links in Ironclad’s April Community Newsletter Legal Matters. Want to access 100% of the content? Subscribe here.
Member Spotlight: How This Lawyer Balances Work and Parenthood
Recently, Vanguard Law profiled Logan Maley, associate general counsel at Procore, a SaaS company focused in construction project management. Learn how Logan juggles motherhood with her fast-paced job here, and see how Procore uses Ironclad to support aggressive growth here.
- Attending TechGC’s Fullstack GC Conference? Be sure to check out sessions by Dataiku’s Daniel Sun, Tide’s Liza Haskell, Asana’s Rowan Reynolds, Metromile’s Jason Altieri on the mainstage. Our very own Chris Young will lead a lightning talk on “Running a Lean Legal Department” on the Legal Ops track.
- On the move: Congrats to Liza Haskell on joining Tide as General Counsel in the UK.
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Friends of Ironclad are hiring for the following roles:
- Asana is hiring for a General Counsel to lead their team in San Francisco. *NEW*
- Brex is looking for a Senior Counsel, IP, Privacy and Data Products. *NEW*
- Civis Analytics is seeking a Commercial Counsel to manage their high volume of wide-ranging and complex agreements in their Chicago office.
- Databricks is looking to fill these roles: Legal Counsel and Product Counsel. *NEW*
- Impossible Foods has three roles open in legal: Stock Administrator, Legal Ops Manager, and Director of Intellectual Property.
- Postmates is looking for a Commercial Counsel and Privacy Counsel to join their team in San Francisco. *NEW*
- Scratch is hiring for a Legal Operations Specialist to help scale critical programs, processes, and state licensing efforts.
Want more? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
More about Ironclad
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital. To learn more, visit our homepage.
More stories from our team.