Webinar: Introducing Ironclad Connect
No matter how fine-tuned your internal processes are around contracts, there is one variable that is simply outside of your control: your counterparty.
Completing a contract requires that you and your counterparty come together through the alignment of multiple stakeholders across both teams. But how can you collaborate with your counterparty when the process of negotiating is completely disjointed?
Enter: Ironclad Connect, a new common ground uniquely built for direct collaboration on contracts.
Ironclad Connect enables you to see your counterparty as a partner working toward the same goal–an executed agreement. Don’t just take our word for it–watch our webinar recording below to see how Ironclad Connect helps you:
- Minimize the time you spend negotiating a contract and close deals faster
- Store all communication in one place–even attachments and months-long email threads
- Keep every stakeholder in the loop when needed, without slowing down deals
Watch now: Introducing Ironclad Connect
Connect makes it easy for your counterparty to:
- View all the drafts that you’ve shared with them
- Make changes of their own
- Work with you right in the contract itself
- Invite more of their own teammates
- Add additional documents
- Update their signer
- Communicate with you, directly
Ready for a customized demo of Ironclad Connect? Get in touch!
Ironclad is not a law firm, and this post does not constitute or contain legal advice. To evaluate the accuracy, sufficiency, or reliability of the ideas and guidance reflected here, or the applicability of these materials to your business, you should consult with a licensed attorney. Use of and access to any of the resources contained within Ironclad’s site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Ironclad.