CENTRALIZE CONTRACTING WITH IRONCLAD
Manage contracts across the enterprise, while keeping your existing tools
Most contract management solutions keep you locked in to a single tool, whether that tool is a CRM, an online document editing tool or a siloed repository. At Ironclad, we’ve designed our digital contracting platform to work with your existing tools and processes, including CRMs, e-signature tools and cloud storage solutions. Doing so accelerates implementation, increases user adoption and gives you control over your contracting processes from generation to storage.
In addition to featuring a wide range of out-of-the-box integrations, Ironclad can also be configured to integrate with any other application using Ironclad’s public API. This gives your enterprise the ability to configure Ironclad to work with almost any industry-standard tool. Do more with what you have — without changing the way you work.
The Ironclad digital contracting platform lets you:
- Generate and track contracts from Salesforce via a managed package
- Revise, redline and work with DOCX files throughout the deployment process
- Sign documents with Adobe Sign, DocuSign, HelloSign and other e-signature providers
- Store documents according to your naming convention with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud storage providers
- Implement push/pull integrations with other tools (e.g., JIRA, Slack) through the use of our open API
Learn more about our out-of-the-box integrations by scheduling a demo of Ironclad, the digital contracting platform loved by modern legal teams.
A top priority in Dropbox Legal is focusing on high-value work, while still enabling simpler work to be completed at scale. Ironclad is a critical component to helping us deliver on this priority, and we look forward to expanding and deepening this relationship as we grow.
— Dan Cook, Vice President, Legal at Dropbox
Sign up for a demo