This month, get to know Opendoor’s GC, Beth Stevens, and discover your next opportunity. Subscribe to our Community Newsletter to access the content in full, including job postings from our members. Here are excerpts from this month’s issue:
Meet the GC: Beth Stevens at Opendoor
Beth Stevens, Head of Legal and Brokerage at Opendoor, has navigated heavily regulated industries at rapidly growing companies. Opendoor operates in over twenty markets and purchases more than $2.5 billion in homes annually. Continue reading on our blog to learn Beth’s tips on hiring, scaling with technology, and dealing with uncertainty and change.
- Join us in congratulating Ilan Hornstein as Head of Legal at Nauto, an AI-technology company on a mission to make driving safer and smarter. If you’d like to join his team, Nauto’s hiring!
- Rose Ors interviewed Checkr’s GC, Irene Liu, on Thomson Reuters’ Legal Executive Institute. Check it out.
October Events Recap
Ironclad’s growing community took us from LA to Austin in October. Check out the photos and download the deck from our recent Leadership Roundtable, “What GCs Need to Know About Competitor, Customer, and Vendor Bankruptcy.”
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to email@example.com and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Here are some open roles at friends of Ironclad:
- Databricks has three openings in legal: Commercial Counsel and Contracts Specialist in San Francisco, and Legal Director (EMEA) in their London, UK office. *NEW*
- FabFitFun is hiring a Commercial Counsel to lead the day-to-day legal needs of an LA-based e-commerce and media company that aims to inspire happiness through discovery.
- Gusto is hiring its first Commercial Counsel to own Gusto’s contracting practices domain at its San Francisco headquarters. *NEW*
- And more!
Want more? Access the full content of our monthly newsletters by subscribing here.
More about Ironclad
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital. To learn more, visit our homepage.
More stories from our team.