This month, get to know Google’s Legal Director, Chris Chin, and discover your next opportunity. Subscribe to our Community Newsletter to access 100% of the content, including job postings from our members.
Meet the GC: Chris Chin at Google
When Chris Chin started at Google 16 years ago, the company was just a couple hundred employees spread across two buildings. Now he’s Google’s Legal Director, and has in that capacity led Google’s legal team through countless evolutions, building a revolutionarily modern legal team along the way. Continue reading on our blog to learn how Google’s legal team survived the company’s incredible growth, and why hiring great team members is non-negotiable.
- Ashlee Best, Legal Operations Manager at Asana is participating on a panel, “Emerging Legal Departments: Legal Tech 101 Roundtable,” on Wednesday, Dec. 5, presented by Evolve the Law, Above the Law’s Innovation Center. RSVP here.
- Kenneth Carter, GC at Bitmovin, wrote an op-ed about patent trolls in The Hill. Read about “Silicon Valley: The land of unicorns—and trolls” here.
*This Thursday* Rooftop Law School feat. Impossible Foods!
Earlier this year, the Missouri state legislature passed an omnibus agricultural bill that includes a provision to ban the use of the word “meat” to describe anything that is “not derived from harvested production livestock or poultry.” Explore the impact of policy on bringing products to market at this week’s Rooftop Law School with Alexandra Feldman and Tyler Jameson of Impossible Foods. RSVP here.
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to email@example.com and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Here are some open roles at friends of Ironclad:
- Autodesk is hiring for two roles: Legal Operations Program Manager, Outside Counsel and Vendor Management; and a Legal Operations Associate, Project Manager. *NEW*
- Bitmovin is hiring its first Legal Intern, who will be treated as corporate counsel from day one. *NEW*
- Dropbox is hiring a Senior EMEA Product and Privacy Counsel to ensure Dropbox continues to be an industry leader in protecting user data and implementing privacy by design. *NEW*
- Knotel is hiring a Senior Commercial Counsel in their New York office to help scale the company in the US and internationally. *NEW*
- And more!
Want more? Access the full content of our monthly newsletters by subscribing here.
More about Ironclad
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital. To learn more, visit our homepage.
More stories from our team.