Check out the most clicked links in Ironclad’s October Community Newsletter Legal Matters. Want to access 100% of the content? Subscribe here.
How Legal Operations Skills Are Integral to Scaling In-House Legal
If you’re new to hiring for the Legal Ops function, we’ve got you covered! Mooni Patel, Head of Global Legal Ops at Atlassian, the Australian software company behind products like Jira and Trello, answers your burning questions around finding the right candidate for this integral role. Read more.
Why In-House Counsel Should Care About Customer Service and Their NPS Score
Kentucky State University General Counsel Lisa Lang shares her thoughts on the role customer service plays in building a first-in-class legal department. Read more.
Meet Legal Ops Hero Florence Chan of Cloudflare
“When I hear the attorneys have deep discussions on the complexity of legal and policy issues because they are not bogged down by operational, internal cross functional problems, I know I’ve done my job behind the scenes to make the system run more smoothly.” – Florence Chan
Florence heads up Legal Operations for Cloudflare, Inc., a leading security, performance and reliability company on a mission to build a better Internet. Read more.
- Leadership Roundtable: Thanks to all who attended our virtual session spotlighting Legal Ops Battleplans for 2021, including a tasting with the Hess Wine Collection and breakout sessions with Ashlee Best, Mooni Patel and Patrick Youkhaneh.
- On the move: On the move: Daniel Tarle has joined the Legal Ops team at Asana and Carol Celestine is now Commercial Counsel at quantilope.
- Leading the way: The Law in Tech Diversity Collaborative (LiTDC) has kicked off for 2021 with a mission to provide diverse 1L law students with in-house tech company experience and training at a law firm. If you’d like your company to join the ranks of participating tech companies including AppDynamics, eBay, Lyft, Roofstock, Segment, Thumbtack, Turo and Zynga, visit the website.
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to email@example.com and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Friends of Ironclad are hiring for the following roles:
- Asana, a project management platform, is hiring for a Senior Legal Operations Analyst based in its San Francisco, CA office.
- Atlassian, a software company for software developers and project managers, is looking for a Senior Corporate Paralegal (remote) to help manage public company matters, prepare for board and shareholder meetings, lead corporate compliance matters for various company subsidiaries, assist with transactional matters, and more.
- Blend, a digital lending platform, is looking for a Compliance Analyst – Title based in San Francisco, CA, to provide support, subject matter expertise, and develop effective regulatory compliance controls, monitoring/testing, risk management, program governance, and process improvements.
- Bolt, an online payment platform used to drive e-commerce, is seeking to add a Senior Counsel to its growing legal team. As the second attorney, this position will report to the VP of Legal and focus on commercial transactions, product counseling and compliance.
- Brex, a financial technology company, has a number of remote legal roles that range from Senior Counsel (Privacy and IP), Assistant General Counsel (Card) to Associate General Counsel (Platform Risk & Litigation).
- CreditKarma, a personal finance company, has three positions based in Charlotte, NC: Associate Marketing Counsel, Product Counsel and Product Counsel (Mortgage).
- Facebook, a social media platform, has an opportunity for a Legal Operations Manager, Spend Optimization, to assume the responsibility of Facebook’s cost management programs and collaborate with its legal and Finance teams to execute and further develop cost control initiatives.
- Niantic, an augmented reality mobile game software company, is hiring for a Commercial Counsel to negotiate, draft and review a wide variety of intellectual property and commercial contracts, based in San Francisco, CA.
- Peloton, an exercise and media company, is hiring for an Associate Counsel – Marketing and Licensing and an Associate Product Counsel based in New York, NY; and a Senior Paralegal, IP, based in Plano, TX or New York, NY.
- Procore, a construction project management software company based in Carpinteria, CA, is hiring for a number of remote roles, including Associate General Counsel, Corporate, Securities and M&A, Associate General Counsel, GTM and Director of Legal Operations.
- Zynga, a mobile game company based in San Francisco, CA, is hiring for two roles on their team: Senior Counsel, IP, and Litigation and Privacy Counsel.
Want more? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
More stories from our team.