Check out the most clicked links in Ironclad’s October Community Newsletter Legal Matters. Want to access 100% of the content? Subscribe here.
What’s Coming Next for the Ironclad Community
At Ironclad, our community is our motivation and our inspiration. You are why we work every day. That’s why we’re so excited to invite you to Apex, our inaugural conference for legal leaders and their teams, taking place in San Francisco next March. Climber and renowned risk-taker Alex Honnold—the only person to ever free solo Yosemite’s El Capitan and the subject of the Academy Award-winning documentary Free Solo—will be speaking, along with brilliant GCs and legal operations leaders. You won’t want to miss it. Apply to attend here.
We’re also proud to announce our Series C investment, which will allow Ironclad to expand our community efforts and our mission to power the world’s contracts—most notably through new solutions like our Workflow Designer, the first tool that lets legal teams build their own contracting workflows.
10/10: Sunrise Counsel Breakfast CLE: Late Stage Equity Compensation
We’re excited to introduce Ironclad’s inaugural Sunrise Counsel, a new breakfast CLE series that we’re co-presenting with Fenwick & West San Francisco on Thursday, Oct. 10, from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Hear from Carta GC Michael Wu and leading employee benefits expert Shawn Lampron on current issues and trends in employee equity compensation.
- Zynga GC Phuong Phillips, Square GC Sivan Whiteley and Ironclad GC Chris Young will be among the leaders participating in “Empowering for Impact” event on Tuesday, Oct. 15. Attend to hear strategies for finding a trusted sponsor and begin forging a relationship with one of the featured mentors on the panel. RSVP here.
- On the move: Congrats to Lorena Alfaro, Legal Operations Manager at PubMatic, and Shelly Lin who recently joined J2 Global as its Associate General Counsel.
Jobs From Our Community
Have an open role on your team? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll publish it in our next newsletter. Friends of Ironclad are hiring for the following roles:
- Bird, an electric scooter service based in Santa Monica, CA, has open roles for a Corporate Counsel, Privacy and Product, and Associate Corporate Counsel, Litigation.
- DoorDash, an on-demand restaurant food delivery service, has a number of open roles as they scale their business: Associate Commercial Counsel, Head of Corporate Legal, Head of Trust and Safety, Litigation Counsel, and Paralegal based in San Francisco, CA.
- Dropbox, a leading global collaboration platform, is hiring a Privacy Program Manager to support the operation of Dropbox’s Privacy Program.
- FabFitFun, an e-commerce and media company, is seeking a Corporate Counsel and Marketing and Privacy Counsel in Los Angeles, CA.
- Greenhouse, an ATS and recruiting solution based in New York City, NY, is hiring for a Corporate Counsel to lead the drafting and negotiation of a wide spectrum of commercial contract and provide legal support to enable cross-functional teams to hit their goals.
Nutanix, a cloud computing software company, is hiring for a Privacy Counsel to work with all teams across Nutanix to implement best practices for management and protection of personal information, and to develop, deploy and enforce appropriate policies and standards.
- Scratch, a fintech company based in San Francisco, CA is looking for a Risk and Compliance Lead and a Compliance Program Manager to help design a world-class mortgage servicing product in partnership with engineers, borrower operations operations, compliance and legal.
- Tapestry, the first New-York house of modern luxury lifestyle brands, is looking for an experienced Intellectual Property Project Manager/Paralegal to support the Coach, Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman brands.
- Zocdoc, an online medical booking service, is hiring for a General Counsel who will serve as a strategic thought partner, legal advisor, and team member of the executive team.
- And more!
Want more? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
More stories from our team.