Salesforce is the world’s leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Companies around the world use Salesforce to understand their customers’ needs, extract insights from their data, solve their problems, and identify business opportunities. And with Salesforce’s Customer 360 platform, everyone gets a single, shared view of the customer.
Ironclad + Salesforce Integration: Powerful Contracting for Faster Deal Cycles
Though sales teams rely heavily on Salesforce, they can be at a loss when they need to manage contracts for deals. Without a way to easily create contracts and see which contracts are already in place for a prospect, sales teams have to manually follow up with legal, and the deal cycle slows down.
To address these challenges, Ironclad’s Salesforce integration puts the power of digital contracting directly in Salesforce. The integration brings Salesforce data into the contracting process to increase speed and maintain data quality throughout the lifecycle. Sales teams can launch contracts from Salesforce, stay up to date on the contract status, and search completed contracts. They can also make contract data actionable by pulling contract metadata into Salesforce’s powerful reports and advanced analytics.
- Launch, approve, review, and negotiate contracts without leaving Salesforce, and import Salesforce data into contract workflows to eliminate duplicate data entry.
- Ensure data consistency with Salesforce metadata updates automatically reflected in the Ironclad contract workflow.
- Collaborate easily via document uploading, counterparty document sharing, and embedded internal comments.
- Eliminate wait time by receiving automatic updates in Salesforce for standard processes like contract approval and signature status.
- Centralize agreements associated with an object to see all relevant contracts for a customer in one place.
- Act on contract data by pulling contract metadata into Salesforce reports.
Ironclad’s Salesforce Integration Features
This feature allows you to create a contract by filling forms with data pulled from Salesforce, either to launch a workflow or update with new contact data. Workflow Launch can also be leveraged by building a button in Salesforce to redirect users to a pre-filled launch form in Ironclad.
View the progress of a workflow in Ironclad directly in Salesforce using the Ironclad Workflow object – no more switching back and forth between platforms! Workflow Sync requires the installation of the Ironclad Managed Package from AppExchange.
Sync completed contracts and their data from Ironclad to a Contract Object in Salesforce. If applicable, Record Sync can also update existing Salesforce objects, such as fields on an Opportunity, or create new Salesforce objects, such as a new Contact with the signer’s name, title, and email.
Interested in exploring how Ironclad can help your sales team control, manage, and close more deals?
- Read more about how Ironclad empowers sales teams
- Explore how customers leveraged the Salesforce integration to quickly streamline their sales contracting processes
- Talk to a sales representative
You can also visit us in the AppExchange. We’re proud to be one of only a handful of contract management vendors to have passed SFDC security review. And if you’d like to dive right in, the Ironclad Academy has short courses for admins who want to understand the basic configuration skills they’ll need to get the Salesforce integration up and running on their own schedule.
Disclaimer: Some of the information on this page was provided by a third party, and Ironclad makes no warranties about their use. Please report any issues or inaccurate information to Ironclad.
Senior Managing Counsel & Legal Transformation Lead
If we didn’t have Ironclad, could we extend a day to have 48 hours, instead of 24? Because that’s what we’d need.See more customer stories
Automation and Workflow