Double-Click: Deep Dive into Ironclad Clickwrap
Depending on the complexity, level of negotiation, legal process, and delivery method you use, contracts can be a huge time and money pit. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Transform the way contracts flow through your business by reimagining the way you design and present agreements with clickwrap. See how Ironclad’s new product and features simplify the creation and management of every business agreement, from terms of service to dynamically tailored custom contracts.
Don’t just take our word for it: watch Double-Click: Deep Dive into Ironclad Clickwrap to see how you can start powering your contracts with Ironclad Clickwrap and Clickwrap for CLM.
Join clickwrap product experts Eric Prugh and Kyle Robbins as they walk through common clickwrap use cases:
- Embedded terms of service presentation and auditing
- Multiple delivery options for standard agreements, like NDAs
- Transforming high volume business processes, like renewals or change orders
Watch Now: Deep Dive into Ironclad Clickwrap
Some important things to remember:
- Clickwrap has the ability to truly digitizing contracts, pushing your business forward
- Clickwrap is a legally binding contract where assent is manifested via clicking a button or checking a box
- The volume of clickwrap cases from 2002 – 2019 has increased by 738%
- Clickwrap allows legal to create contracts that scale with the growth of your business
Ready for a customized demo of Ironclad Clickwrap? Get in touch!
Ironclad is not a law firm, and this post does not constitute or contain legal advice. To evaluate the accuracy, sufficiency, or reliability of the ideas and guidance reflected here, or the applicability of these materials to your business, you should consult with a licensed attorney. Use of and access to any of the resources contained within Ironclad’s site do not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Ironclad.